Predictable Implantology is a modular course offered by Ziacom Medical & Clinical Trainers on the basic fundamentals and surgical techniques to be used to achieve safe and successful implantology. The practice will be carried out on real patients.
- The first module will be on Implantology Planning, the key to success, with Dr. Javier Ortega Muñoz. January 24-25, 2020
- The second module will deal with Success Protocols in the daily clinic. Surgical and prosthetic aspects, with Dr. Luis Sepulveda. February 14-15, 2020.
- The third module will be surgery on the patient with Dr. Sergio Rodríguez Silva. Bone regeneration for predictable implantology. March 27-28, 2020.
- The fourth module, selection of prosthetic attachments, impressions and occlusion. Maintaining the crestal bone. With Dr. Javier Ortega Muñoz. April 24-25, 2020.
- The fifth module will be the contemporary management of atrophic jaws. Systematization of the specialized practice, with Dr. Edgar Cabrera. May 8-9, 2020.
- The sixth module, prevention and management of complications in implantology, with Dr. Juan Pedro Mazón Esteve.
Sign up for Predictable Implantology!
Places are limited. Book now: 910 687 278 / 681 274 557 – email@example.com