Both companies are joining forces in this project to offer a face-to-face course in the Community of Madrid on Surgery and Implantology on patients. This course is aimed at dentists and stomatologists, not only those who do not have previous knowledge in implantology, but also those who are experienced and would like to focus on the management of hard and soft tissues, as well as on the relevant prosthetic concepts for their rehabilitation.
The purpose of this training is to provide the necessary education to deal with all types of implant cases that may arise in the daily activity of the dental clinic. We offer courses from beginners to those of intermediate difficulty, so that you can deal with any complications that may arise.
The course will be divided into 8 modules and will have 6 different workshops, where students will be able to practice all the knowledge acquired previously:
MODULE 1. Oral Surgical Pathology. Conscious sedation.
- Oral inhalation sedation workshop using nitrous oxide.
- Workshop on Surgical and Regenerative Periodontics.
MODULE 2. Implantology and Osseointegration.
- Placement of several implant systems workshops.
MODULE 3. Implant and Prosthodontics Planning. CAD-CAM bases for implants.
- Practical workshops on prosthodontics.
- Treatment on patients – Dr. Jose Luis Antonaya.
MODULE 4. Implantology procedures.
- Treatment on patients.
MODULE 5. Bone deficiency treatments in Implantology.
- Bone and tissue regeneration and treatment on patients workshop- Dr. Tino Colmenero.
MODULE 6. Mucogingival surgery and soft tissues in Implantology I. Augmentation in Implants.
- Workshops on Mucogingival grafting practices. Treatment on patients.
MODULE 7. Periodontal Plastic Surgery and Soft Tissues in Implantology II.
- Workshops on the practice of autologous soft grafts and skin matrixes. Treatment on patients.
MODULE 8. Immediate implantology, justifying. Immediate loading and Guided Surgery in Implantology. Implantology Complications.
- Periimplantitis. Treatment on patients.
Do not miss the opportunity to explore the field of oral implantology! Request more information and sign up for the following link: https://bit.ly/2S4joL8