The management of Ziacom Medical S.L. assumes, leads and promotes its commitment to quality and environment, providing the essential resources to achieve excellence and improve the wellbeing and quality for people. We are committed to ongoing innovation and resource management strategies to minimize our environmental impact.
Ziacom Medical S.L. is a benchmark company in dental implant systems. For this reason, an integrated system of quality and environmental management based on the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008 and UNE-EN-ISO 13485:2012 standards is established, also complying with the requirements of the GMP 21 CFR 820, with a committed management and supported by the following principles:
- Quality and environmental management are strategic factors for the operation of the company.
- To ensure safety for our clients by complying with the legal and regulatory requirements, defined in the medical directive 93/42/EEC and its amendment 2007/47/EC, implemented in RD 1591/2009.
- To meet the requirements and improve continuously the effectiveness of the ZIACOM management system, through training and the appropriate corrective and prevention measures.
- To disseminate the quality and environmental policy to all company areas, ensuring that it is understood, applied, reviewed and updated.
- To provide the organization with the resources, authority and responsibility necessary to achieve its objectives.
- To apply the quality and environment policy as a reference framework for the definition of objectives. To convince staff how their activity and attitude contribute to the achievement of objectives.
- To guarantee the control of outsourced process.
- To reduce the environmental impact through efficient resource management and residue control. We are committed to planning our activities to minimize our environmental impact.
- Our philosophy is to reduce, reuse and recycle our residues.
- All necessary means shall be established to ensure that the entire organization knows, understands and implements the policy described above.
- We will communicate our commitments to quality and the environment to all our employees and to any interested parties that may be interested.
- We will promote the training and awareness of our employees.
- We will create the suitable workplace environment, involving, motivating and committing the entire human team of Ziacom Medical S.L., so that customers understand the benefits of fulfilling customer requirements, achieving the objectives and improving the system.
- To ensure that it is the right policy for the organization, and to be reviewed for this purpose.
In Madrid, October 10th 2016
Alejandro del Valle
CEO of Ziacom Medical S.L.